What could be saved : a novel / Liese O'Halloran Schwarz.
- ISBN: 1982150610
- ISBN: 9781982150617
- ISBN: 9781982150624
- Physical Description: 450 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2021.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Laura Preston is at odds with her older sister Bea as their formidable mother slides into dementia. When a stranger contacts Laura claiming to be her brother who disappeared 40 years earlier, Laura ignores Bea's warnings of a scam and flies to Thailand to see if it can be true.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Swindlers and swindling > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Adultery > Fiction.
Bangkok (Thailand) > Fiction.
- 16 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at James Memorial Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.