2 sisters detective agency / James Patterson and Candice Fox.
- ISBN: 9781538704592
- ISBN: 1538704595
- ISBN: 9781538704585
- ISBN: 1538704587
- Physical Description: 379, 14 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Includes an excerpt from Fear no evil by James Patterson.
"Attorney Rhonda Bird returns home after a long estrangement when she learns her father has died. There she makes two important discoveries: her father stopped being an accountant and had opened up a private detective agency, and she has a teenage half sister named Baby. Baby brings in a client to the detective agency, a young man who claims he was abducted. During the course of the investigation, Rhonda and Baby become entangled in a dangerous case involving a group of overprivileged young adults who break laws for fun, their psychopath ringleader, and an ex-assassin victim who decides to hunt them down for revenge"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 81 of 104 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at James Memorial Public Library System.
- 2 current holds with 104 total copies.