Cat problems / by Jory John ; illustrated by Lane Smith.
- ISBN: 9780593302132
- ISBN: 0593302133
- ISBN: 9780593302149
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, 2021.
"What could a pampered house cat possibly have to complain about? This latest collaboration from picture book superstars--and cat devotees--Lane Smith and Jory John brings with it a hilarious set of feline problems!Just like most cats, this cat lives an extremely comfortable life. But he has his problems too! The sun spot he's trying to bathe in won't stop moving. He keeps getting served dry food instead of wet. And don't even get him started on the vacuum--it's an absolute menace!--and the nosy neighbor squirrel that just can't seem to mind its own business. Will this cat ever find the silver lining? Jory John and Lane Smith once again air their grievances in this must-have companion book to Penguin Problems and Giraffe Problems."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Random House Children's Books.
Grades K-1. Random House Children's Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Problems > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 54 of 63 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at James Memorial Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 63 total copies.