The defense lawyer : the Barry Slotnick story / James Patterson and Benjamin Wallace.
- ISBN: 9780316494373
- ISBN: 0316494372
- Physical Description: 408 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"For more than a decade, Barry Slotnick never lost a case - no matter how notorious or dangerous his clients. Everyone deserves the best defense. Known for his sharp mind, sharp suits, and bold courtroom strategies, Bronx-native Barry Slotnick is known as the best criminal lawyer in the US. He calls himself ٢Liberty's Last Champion.٣ Slotnick mediates Bette Midler's bathhouse contract and represents John Gotti, ٢The Dapper Don.٣ He defends ٢Subway Shooter٣ Bernie Goetz and negotiates future First Lady Melania Trump's pre-nup. His unparalleled legal brilliance defines a profession, a city - and an era."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Slotnick, Barry, 1939-
Criminal defense lawyers > United States > Biography.
Lawyers > United States > Biography.
- 34 of 44 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at James Memorial Public Library System.
- 2 current holds with 44 total copies.