Witnesses to darkness / by Jens Ole Rightkeye ; illustrated by Carlo Molinari.
Young Polish woman Hanna and her family have mostly stayed out of trouble during the Nazi occupation, but when she and her brother, Adam, hear regular screams in the night coming from a nearby forest, they venture out to investigate despite the risk. What they discover changes them forever. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Claw is an imprint of Magic Wagon, a division of ABDO.
- ISBN: 9781098233457
- ISBN: 109823345X
- Physical Description: 112 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Claw, an imprint of Magic Wagon, 
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.8 2 517112.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) > Juvenile fiction.
Nazi concentration camps > Poland > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at James Memorial Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|James Memorial Public Library||YA RIG (Text)||37211000393302||New YA Books||Available||-|