The stranger in the lifeboat / Mitch Albom.
- ISBN: 9780062888341
- ISBN: 006288834X
- Physical Description: 271 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperCollins, 
Adrift in a raft after a deadly ship explosion, nine people struggle for survival at sea. Three days pass. Short on water, food and hope, they spot a man floating in the waves. They pull him in. So begins Mitch Albom's most beguiling and inspiring novel yet. The story is narrated by Benji, one of the passengers, who recounts the events in a notebook that is later discovered - a year later - when the empty life raft washes up on the island of Montserrat.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||God > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Shipwreck survival > Fiction.
Lifeboats > Fiction.
- 54 of 74 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at James Memorial Public Library System.
- 4 current holds with 74 total copies.