Swimming at night / by Lucy Clarke.
- ISBN: 9781410457561
- ISBN: 1410457567
- Physical Description: 499 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2013.
Katie's world is shattered by the news that her headstrong and bohemian younger sister, Mia, has been found dead at the bottom of a cliff in Bali. The authorities say that Mia jumped--that her death was a suicide. Although they'd hardly spoken to each other since Mia suddenly left on an around-the-world trip six months earlier, Katie refuses to accept that her sister would have taken her own life. Distraught that they never made peace, Katie leaves her orderly, sheltered life in London behind and embarks on a journey to find out the truth. With only the entries in Mia's travel journal as her guide, Katie retraces the last few months of her sister's life and--page by page, country by country--begins to uncover the mystery surrounding her death.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at James Memorial Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.